With Trio camp just a week away, we’re having so much fun preparing the best camp experience for you! If you haven’t already seen it on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/NUSWindSymphony/), here’s what our musicians, Jason and Tianyu have to say about their experience in Trio 2015.
1) Why did you join TRIO Camp 2015 last year?
To get in touch with young musicians from everywhere, looking to find a place to hone their musical talents in NUS.
2) What were some of your most memorable experiences in TRIO Camp?
Game night! It was well planned and executed. Also the skit thingy, which turned out better than initially expected. Fun fun fun!
3) What would you like the incoming freshies to know about your TRIO Camp experience?
Trio Camp exposes you to each group's unique identity and allows you to have a better understanding of what to expect if you join us! We know change is always scary, so here we let you have a peep into our lives before making a decision. Hint: NUSWS.
1) Why did you join Trio Camp 2015 last year?
I got to know about Trio camp from my friends who participated in Trio 2014 who strongly encouraged me to go. Unlike other camps, Trio camp participants are all musicians with diverse backgrounds. This makes it an excellent opportunity to make friends and mingle around with people across all faculties.
2) What were some of your memorable experiences in Trio Camp?
The games were fun and totally bonded the OG together through all the "hypeness". I totally enjoyed and learnt a lot from the master classes and the tutti sessions with the three different music groups, though during most of the time I was struggling to play at first...
3) What would you like the incoming freshmen to know about your Trio Camp experience?
Joining Trio is an awesome choice to kick start university life!
That's all from us for now! Catch our live updates on Trio Camp's Facebook page!